Nissan North America selects new African-American advertising agency TRUE Agency Inc. to focus on multicultural urban advertising. TRUE, based in New York, targets young, urban consumers, Nissan says. Nissan also creates a new position of senior manager-youth and urban communications within its marketing department, naming Jon Cropper to the new position. Nissan has instituted a Diversity Advertising Panel to oversee all advertising created for young, multicultural audiences and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan NA Selects Minority Advertising Agency, Creates New Position" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.