Nissan Americas names Carla Bailo senior vice president of research and development, effective April 1. She will be the first American to hold the title. Bailo will be responsible for all vehicle engineering and development operations in Michigan, Arizona, Mexico and Brazil, Nissan says. The Nissan Americas region comprises the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil, plus Latin American and Caribbean countries. Bailo will replace Motohiro Matsumara, who holds the now-defunct title of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Names First American Chief of U.S. R&D" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.