Nissan North America Inc. appoints Dan Gaudette to the position of senior vice president-North American manufacturing quality and assurance. Gaudette, who has been serving as senior vice president-U.S. manufacturing, replaces Emil Hassan, who is retiring effective April 1. Nissan North America’s purchasing group, which previously reported to Hassan, now will report directly to Norio Matsumura, president-Nissan North America, and will remain under the leadership of Toshiaki Otani, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Names North American Manufacturing Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.