When the redesigned Team Nissan dealership opened in Lithia Springs, GA, in late April, it was the first to integrate Nissan North America Inc.’s new retail environment design initiative for facilities and signage. Nissan’s goal, officials say, is to apply a new visual identity and design and create a consistent and coherent Nissan brand image at retail outlets. Dealership redesign is part of Nissan global initiative. "The new design is a showcase for Nissan product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan New Dealership Design Reflects Coherent Brand Message" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.