Nissan North America Inc. says that it is heading closer to producing a gasoline-fueled, super ultra low emission vehicle (SULEV) for the '00 model year. The automaker announced last week that it has begun the final process of gaining California Air Resources Board (CARB) certification with a 1.8L version of the Sentra compact sedan. The SULEV Sentra will emit roughly one-fourth of the unburned hydrocarbon and one-tenth of the oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions of the cleanest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Offer Super-ULEV Sentra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.