Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. opens a new Advanced Crash Laboratory (NACL) at its Oppama Proving Ground in Yokosuka City, Japan. Vehicle-to-vehicle crash tests will be conducted at the new lab, as well as evaluation of occupant protection in rollovers. “We are very excited to have opened our second crash test facility in Japan,” says Kimiyasu Nakamura, senior vice president at Nissan. “Nissan Advanced Crash Laboratory will go a long way to support the development of improved safety systems for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Opens New Crash Test Lab Near Tokyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.