DETROIT – If all goes according to plan, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Titan fullsize pickup truck will have a diesel-engine option in its second generation, a company official tells Ward’s. “I anticipate we will have diesels on our next-generation (Titan),” Thomas Lane, corporate vice president-product planning and strategy, says in a recent interview here. “That’s not a guarantee, but it’s certainly our intention to make it happen.” The next-generation Titan is due next year in the U.S. as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Plans to Offer Diesel in Next Titan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.