MIAMI – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will launch a passenger version of its new NV large commercial van in the U.S. in about a year. It’s just one way Nissan will expand its presence in the light-commercial-vehicle market, say Nissan North America Inc. officials at an NV van media event here. “The NV van here is just the beginning; we want to be a significant player in the space,” says Peter Bedrosian, senior manager-product planning for NNA LCVs. The passenger NV, suitable for use as an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Plans Passenger Van; Medium-Duty Titan Still on Table" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.