DETROIT — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., just a few months into its all-encompassing “Revival Plan” initiated by new Chief Operating Officer Carlos Ghosn, isn't backing off from the painful restructuring first detailed last fall. The automaker will give a progress report on the plan's first six months this October; the plan is officially in place beginning with the new fiscal year April 1. Ghosn believes the company will weather its restructuring — and is buoyed by the fact that Nissan's sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan prepares to initiate painful Revival Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.