GARDENA, CA – Nissan North America Inc. says its all-new Quest minivan will start at $24,590 and its ’04 350Z Roadster convertible will base at $33,850. Base Quest models come with a 4-speed automatic transmission and standard seat package. Options include a 5-speed automatic transmission, dual-screen DVD entertainment system and Nissan’s Vehicle Dynamic Control. The Quest is built on Nissan’s FF-L platform and is powered by the auto maker’s VQ series V-6 engine. The 350Z Roadster is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Prices Quest, 350Z Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.