Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Suzuki Motor Corp. ink a pact to further their relationship. One tenet of the newly signed deal includes Nissan supplying Suzuki with a compact pickup truck largely for the North American market beginning in 2008. It’s likely the Suzuki pickup will be a rebadged version of Nissan’s Frontier model, as the Frontier is built at Nissan’s Smyrna, TN, plant, and imported pickup trucks are subject to high tariffs. “This expansion of business collaboration with Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Provide Suzuki Compact Pickup Truck for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.