Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reports fiscal third-quarter operating profit of ¥219.62 billion ($1.85 billion), an increase of 5.2% from like-2005. However, net profit was flat, up 0.6% to ¥134.98 billion ($1.14 billion) as slower sales in the U.S. and Japan had an impact. Nissan reports revenue for the period rose 10% to ¥2.301 trillion ($19.41 billion), for a 9.5% operating margin, down from a 10% margin in third-quarter 2005. Nissan saw worldwide sales of 819,240 units in the quarter, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Q3 Operating Profit Up, Net Profit Flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.