Despite swirling rumors about takeovers and financial adversity, Nissan North America Inc. is set to launch more new products than any single year in its history. Three of the new models are trucks, the Xterra sport/utility vehicle (SUV), Frontier Crew Cab and Frontier Desert Runner, all set to go on sale in May. There also will be a new Maxima and later in the year a new Infiniti I30. Nissan expects the new products to add about 60,000 units in volume during the next fiscal year beginning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Readies 5 Model Launches for '99" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.