CARMEL, California — Despite the pending parent takeover by Renault SA and financial adversity, Nissan North America Inc. is set to launch the most new products in one year in its history. Three of the new models are trucks. There also will be a new Maxima and, later in the year, an Infiniti I30. Nissan expects the new products to add about 60,000 units to its total volume in the new fiscal year that began April 1. The new trucks and diminishing sales of the Sentra and Altima will increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan readies five new model launches for 1999" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.