PHOENIX, AZ — At the Chicago Auto Show earlier this month, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. unveiled its restyled 2000 Maxima, a remake the company says will reestablish the Maxima's former billing as a true sports sedan. If upgrades to an already superior engine are any guide, there is credence to Nissan's assertion that the new Maxima will display a markedly sportier demeanor than its strong-selling rivals from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (Accord) and Toyota Motor Corp. (Camry). Some months prior to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan readies new Maxima with enhanced V-6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.