Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. releases its new Note compact car in Japan, boasting a new all-aluminum 1.5L 16-valve engine mated to the auto maker’s Xtronic continuously variable transmission. Nissan is expecting to sell 8,000 units per month of the model, which begins at ¥1,260,000 ($12,255) and tops out at ¥1,585,500 ($15,421). Nissan Note Enchante Features include ripple-control shock absorbers, large headlamps, rear combination lamps, 15-in. aluminum alloy wheels on the 15RX trim model, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Releases Updated Note" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.