PARIS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA will work more closely together in an effort to contribute E1.5 billion ($2.1 billion) in free cash flow this year. “Over the last decade, we used the Alliance to develop win-win synergies between Renault and Nissan,” Nissan and Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn says in a statement. “Seeking synergies is no longer optional, but mandatory.” Beginning June 1, a group of 11 employees – five Renault and six from Nissan – is required to look for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Renault Move Closer Together in Search of More Savings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.