LOS ANGELES – Nissan North America Inc. officials confirm they are rethinking plans for a diesel-powered Maxima sedan, and it now appears a diesel version of the next-generation Titan fullsize pickup also may be in danger. “One thing we’re doing is waiting for more clarity in the (federal) regulations,” NNA spokesman Scott Vazin says at an Infiniti event here. “It’s up in the air right now.” The Maxima diesel, with an engine supplied by parent Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s French alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Rethinking Titan, Maxima Diesel Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642