Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., seriously considering a range of BMW 3-Series rivals, uses the recent Tokyo auto show to unveil its first potential variant. The Foria, a 14-ft. (4.4-m) long coupe built on a new rear-wheel-drive platform, currently is under evaluation as a replacement for the much-missed Sylvia/200SX. Nissan also is considering a disparate range of models built over a long, 106-in. (270-cm) wheelbase (the 3-Series is 109 ins. [277 cm]), to provide a Japanese competitor for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan RWD Foria Concept Hints at Range of BMW Fighters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.