Nissan North America Inc. is on the verge of making history in 2004: It may see its U.S. sales increase an astounding 200,000 units from 2003. Nissan's surge in 2004 will come from its Titan pickup, among other new product offerings. Since the late 1950s, year-to-year increases of this magnitude only have been accomplished by the U.S. Big Three auto makers, each of which has several times the market share of Nissan. So far the biggest year-to-year gain by a non-Big Three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissanâs 2004 Sales Gain May be Biggest Ever for Foreign Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.