Nissan North America Inc. says Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing, will retire from the auto maker. Replacing Connelly will be Brad Bradshaw, currently vice president and general manager-Nissan Div., who joined NNA last year from Nissan Canada Inc. where he served as president. Connelly, 60, joined Nissan in 1989 as national director of marketing for its Infiniti luxury brand, then left and rejoined the auto maker in 1998 as director-staff operations, Nissan Div. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissanâ€™s Connelly to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.