NASHVILLE, TN – Nissan North America Inc. announces that only 42% of those employed at its Los Angeles-area headquarters have decided to move to its new U.S. base here. The 42% includes administrative assistants and other clerical staff, Nissan says. Excluding those workers, some 45% of mid- and high-level NNA staff, including professional, managerial and executive employees, are making the move to Tennessee, the auto maker says. “The retention percentage is in line with expectations, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Says 42% of Headquarters Staff Making Move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.