SEATTLE, WA – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says the platform that spawned the all-new Pathfinder SUV will see 600,000 units of production annually. F-Alpha is one of five global architectures included in Nissan’s platform consolidation plan with alliance partner Renault SA. (See related story: Nissan Consolidates to Five Major Platforms) Other Nissan vehicles that share the platform are the ’04 Titan fullsize pickup, ’04 Armada SUV and ’04 Infiniti QX56 luxury SUV. The upcoming ’05 Frontier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Says F-Alpha Platform to Yield 600,000 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.