AUBURN HILLS, MI – Nissan North America Inc. today unveils its first entry in the U.S. commercial-van segment at the 2010 National Truck Equipment Assn. (NTEA) Work Truck Show in St. Louis. And while the NV fullsize van series marks the auto maker’s first foray into the segment, it may not be its last. “The NV is really just the beginning,” Joe Castelli, vice president-commercial vehicles and fleet for NNA, tells media here during a preview. The auto maker already is contemplating “a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Says NV First, But Not Last, U.S. Commercial Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.