A Nissan North America Inc. official says it’s too early to discuss what variations and engines a forthcoming Nissan version of the Dodge Ram might feature, but he assures it will offer greater variations than the current slow-selling Titan fullsize pickup truck. Nissan and Chrysler LLC late yesterday announced new OEM product pacts that call for Chrysler to supply a Nissan-designed version of the Ram, with sales beginning in North America in 2011, and Nissan to build a Chrysler-designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Says Too Early to Talk About Truck Engines; Will Court Canton Suppliers for LCVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.