Nissan Small Crossover Concept CANTON, MS – Nissan North America Inc. gives a sneak peek of a concept vehicle, dubbed the Small Crossover Concept, to be shown at the North American International Auto Show in January. The concept likely will serve as the basis for the next-generation Sentra compact, which insiders have said no longer will resemble a 3-box compact in its next iteration. Sentra is one of the few Nissans that hasn’t received a major overhaul since the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Show Small Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.