TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. believes it has a hit with the new Skyline. First week sales raced past 3,000 units, on top of 1,000 orders received prior to the model's June 18 launch. The Skyline will be badged the Infiniti G35 when it hits U.S. dealer showrooms next summer. Powered by a 2.5L and 3.0L direct-injection V-6 engine, an upgraded version of Nissan's highly rated VQ series, the new Skyline is being positioned to compete against Europe's best nameplates — BMW, Audi and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Skyline competes with Europe's best" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.