TOKYO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. remains bullish on the Chinese market. Kimiyasu Nakamura, president of Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd., Nissan’s Chinese affiliate, predicts 4.5% growth in sales this year to a record 570,000 units, including both domestically built and imported models. Total group sales, including Dongfeng’s brand, are projected to be flat at 680,000. Nakamura expects market demand for domestically built cars to hold steady at last year’s record levels of 5,608,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Still Optimistic About Chinese Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642