Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. begins production and sales of its Pickup commercial vehicle in Egypt this month, a move that marks the first model built and sold under Nissan's direct management in Egypt. The rollout also kicks off a plan to establish the country as an automotive industrial base for the Middle East and North Africa, the auto maker says. “This model (the Pickup) is ideally suited to local customers and will contribute to enhancing Nissan's presence in this market,” says Shoichi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Strengthens Presence in Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.