After Nissan Motor America Inc. finishes launching its fullsize Titan pickup and Pathfinder Armada fullsize SUV this year, its truck force has little time for rest. Xterra gets overhauled for '05. The next-generation Frontier compact pickup and Xterra SUV are next out of the box, due to bow in mid-2004 for the ’05 model year. While the new Frontier pickup likely will be an evolutionary step from the current model, market expectations for the Xterra may be different. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Tackles Next-Generation Xterra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.