Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has designs on Europe’s light commercial vehicle (LCV) market – near term and long term. At the Tokyo Motor Show in October, the auto maker will unveil a concept vehicle to serve that segment. Developed jointly by the Nissan Design Center in Japan and U.K.-based Nissan Design Europe, the NV200 features separate storage zones for wet and dry materials. In addition, its cargo bay can be transformed into a mobile office. “A light-commercial vehicle has a specific job ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Targets European LCV Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.