DETROIT -- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. gets the jump on the upcoming North American International Auto Show in Detroit by issuing artist's renderings of two concept vehicles it will unveil at January's Detroit gathering. The first is a further refinement of the Infiniti FX45 cross/utility vehicle (CUV) initially shown in January 2001 at the Detroit show. Nissan says the 4-seat concept CUV combines "sports car performance with SUV utility and an advanced all-wheel drive system." The FX45 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Teases with New Crossover, Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.