DETROIT – A revived version of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s legendary Z car returns with great expectations to the marketplace this summer, prompting questions about how much buyers will end up paying. There’s no question as to the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. It ranges from $26,269 for a base unit to $34,079 for the Track Model 6MT. Executives at Nissan North America Inc. predict the new 350Z vehicle will get MSRP on most transactions. Their concern is that some dealers may charge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Tries to Prevent Overpricing of New 350Z" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.