Nissan North America Inc. is rolling out a new advertising campaign entitled The Black Experience and aimed at African Americans. There will be two phases to the campaign, says Nissan. The first, launching this month, will be outdoor advertising that will “enhance the spirit of Black History Month by shifting the perspective to the future.” Print ads and online work also will be available at www.NissanUSA.com and www.blackplanet.com. The second phase of the campaign will use TV, outdoor, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Unveils New Campaign Targeting African Americans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.