Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s planned new $930 million light truck plant to be located 15 miles north of Jackson, MS, will bring the automaker's total North American capacity to 1.15 million vehicles. Confirmation of the plant plans came last week after the state gave approval to a tax-incentive package worth at least $295 million. “Building the right products in the right markets is a basic ingredient to create a foundation for solid profitable growth,” says Nissan President Carlos Ghosn, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Unveils Plans for New U.S. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.