Nissan North America Inc. raises prices slightly on its Altima midsize sedan for the ’05 model year, reflecting a mid-cycle exterior and interior facelift. The base-model 4-cyl. Altima 2.5 S now starts at $19,050 with a manual transmission and $19,550 with an automatic. The SL package brings the price to $23,400. The Altima 3.5 SE, which is powered by a slightly more powerful 3.5L V-6, starts at $23,100 with the manual and $23,750 with an automatic. The SL trim level brings this engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Upgrades Altima, Hikes Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.