Nissan North America Inc. says its Urge concept sports car, debuting at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month, was inspired by those who love video games. Nissan Design America Inc. in La Jolla, CA, which designed the Urge, conducted an online survey, polling approximately 2,000 “gamers” to find out what they wanted in a car. Nissan Urge “Not surprisingly, most of the young, primarily male, respondents to our survey said that they want a small, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Urge Concept Designed with Gamers in Mind" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.