Nissan North America Vice Chairman Jim Morton announces his retirement, effective April 1. Morton, who joined NNA in 2000, will continue to serve the auto maker as a senior advisor for governmental affairs on a contract basis, Nissan says. Prior to being named vice chairman on July 1, 2006, Morton served as senior vice president, administration and finance for NNA. He oversaw all finance, legal, human resources, business strategy, corporate communications and captive finance, among other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Vice Chairman Retires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.