Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. announces it will sell the SM3 compact sedan, built by Renault-Samsung Motors Inc. in South Korea, in various markets worldwide. It marks the first time Nissan will source a vehicle from the country. Production of the Nissan version of the model will commence in January at RSM's Busan, South Korea, facility. Some 30,000 units annually are slated for Nissan. The SM3, on sale domestically since 2002, is based on Nissan's Sunny and Almera models, which carry the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Will Sell Korean-Built Renault Worldwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.