Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will announce at this week's New York auto show that company executives have given the green-light for production of the much-ballyhooed Z sports car. Although the company has shown Z-car concepts to the press and displayed a highly finished concept version at January's Detroit auto show, Nissan executives had not given final approval to produce a new-generation Z. Nissan now says it will formally announce the Z's production-product status this week in New York. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Z-Car Coming, Infiniti Ponders Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.