LANSDOWNE, VA – Chrysler Group marketers still are deciding whether to use the name “Nitro” for a forthcoming Dodge midsize SUV. The Jeep Liberty-based SUV bowed in concept form earlier this year at the Chicago Auto Show with the name Nitro. (See related story: Dodge Thinks Small With Nitro SUV Concept) While the vehicle is a sure thing in Dodge’s future product line, the name could change for the production model, Joe Veltri, director-Dodge truck marketing and product planning, tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nitro Moniker Not Certain for Dodge SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.