As Chrysler LLC reviews its product lineup with an eye toward eliminating models that closely resemble each other, the writing may be on the wall for the Dodge Nitro. Steve Landry, executive vice president-North American sales, uses the Jeep Liberty‚Äôs poor-selling cousin to define the weakness in Chrysler‚Äôs current ‚Äúdual-badging strategy‚ÄĚ and describes how Chrysler‚Äôs showroom-of-the-future will look. During the auto maker‚Äôs sales teleconference, Landry says retailers push ‚Äúfavorites‚ÄĚ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nitro‚Äôs Days Numbered?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.