The U.S. sales juggernaut didn't stop in January and is not expected to in February, based on Ward's forecast for the month. Ward's forecasts February sales to glide to their 18th consecutive volume increase over the same year-ago month, while making a fourth consecutive seasonally adjusted gain over the prior month. Light vehicle sales are forecast to post a February record 18.2 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), up from the prior month's 17.8 million, and well above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Let-Up for U.S. Light Vehicle Sales in February; Will Record 18th Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.