DETROIT – Another attempt by General Motors Corp. to cut loose its Hughes Electronics unit likely won’t happen soon, says a top GM executive. “In most cases, whatever we do will take some time to get executed,” GM Chief Financial Officer John Devine says, declining to provide a more specific timeline. “We have some internal work to do. But we are moving as quickly as we can.” GM is reconsidering options for its Hughes Electronics unit. After years of pressure from analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No New Hughes Deal Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.