MOAB, UT – Here, in the red rocks, canyons and serious terrain of this off-roading mecca, the Hummer H2 SUT (sport/utility truck) is a very practical vehicle. A day of crawling up and down trails with names such as Fins and Things and Hell’s Revenge proved little match for this latest member of General Motors Corp.’s Hummer family. Like the H2 SUV with which the SUT shares architecture and 85%-90% of its components, the short overhang is a must on a downslope that elicits a sharp intake of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Road, No Problem for Hummer H2 SUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.