U.S. sales easily will reach an eleventh consecutive year-to-year increase in July — and do it again with red-hot results, based on a Ward's light vehicle sales forecast for the month. Light vehicle sales are forecast to total 1.458 million, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 56,077, 18.6% ahead of year-ago — 26 selling days both periods. Last year's results were negatively impacted by strike-related inventory losses at General Motors Corp. Individually, domestically made vehicles are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Slowdown Seen for U.S. Sales Juggernaut in July; August Also to be Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.