As Volvo Cars, Mazda Motor Corp. and Ford of Europe contribute mightily to product development within Ford Motor Co.’s global organization, there’s no room for jealousy. So say key executives overseeing an acceleration of product introductions as the auto maker strives to improve quality and satisfy its various markets cost-effectively. Decisions about technology implementation are taken on a program-by-program basis, says Nick Scheele, Ford president and chief operating officer. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Synergy Scorecard at Ford, Executives Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.