General Motors Co. no longer plans to give Buick a 5-passenger cross/utility vehicle derived from the same architecture as the GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox now arriving at dealers, Buick GMC General Manager Susan Docherty says. GM scrapped a Buick CUV based on the Terrain/Equinox’s Theta Epsilon platform last month after consumers and journalists were critical of a near-production model. But such a vehicle would make great sense for Buick’s growing portfolio, especially given that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Terrain Spin-Off for Buick, GM Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.