Ford names Pestillo Visteon chairman DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. appoints Peter J. Pestillo as chairman and chief executive officer, Visteon Automotive Systems, effective Jan. 1, 2000. Pestillo currently is vice chairman and chief of staff at Ford, with responsibility for overseeing Visteon. Also effective Jan. 1, Lewis Booth, current group managing director of the South Africa Motor Corp. (SAMCOR), becomes president, Asia/Pacific and Africa Operations. He succeeds Terry de Jonckheere, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.