Mercedes to export Diesel M-Class VANCE, Alabama, U.S.A. — DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz Div. begins producing diesel-equipped M-Class sport/utility vehicles in June at its assembly plant here. The 2.7L 5-cyl. turbodiesel-powered M-Class will be exported to address European demand. Also helping meet demand is the addition of 26,000 diesel M-Class units built in a secondary M-Class assembly plant in Graz, Austria. Graz reportedly will build only the diesel-powered M-Class. Subaru ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642